– Is it safe to apply for a loan here?
– How much cash can I get today?
– Will I qualify?
– How do I collect my loan?
– How long does it take to get my loan?
– How do I repay my loan?
– What’s my interest rate going to be?
– What if I can’t make my loan payment on time?
– What does Cap Credit do?
– Where do I apply?
– What if I still have questions?
Cap Credit ™ has taken every precaution to ensure your information is completely secure.
1. https://www.capcredit.com/secure/bad-credit-loans/ – You will notice the (s) on (https). This means that page has a positive SSL security certificate from COMODO that uses 256bit encryption.
2. https://www.capcredit.com/secure/bad-credit-loans/ – The payday loan application is VeriSign SSL Certificate certified and SecurityMetrics verified. Any information passing through this form is encrypted and impossible to penetrate.
3. Cap Credit ™ has passed an audit by and independent company called TrustGuard. We were awarded a security, privacy and business certificate which confirms that we are a legitimate business with the proper security features in place.
4. As a final layer of protection Cap Credit ™ was verified by Norton ™ as a secure website. Norton ™ offers the highest level of security and is the most difficult security seal to obtain.
A cash advance is a loan ranging from 100.00 – 1500.00 dollars but typically 1000.00 dollars is the maximum amount per loan. You may also have the opportunity to apply for a credit line of up to 12,500.00 dollars.
- Have you had your current job for at least 90 days?
- Are 18 years or older?
- Do you take home at least 1000.00 dollars per month?
- Do you have a bank account?
- Do you have a work phone number, home phone number and valid email address?
It’s that simple!
Easy, once you are approved your cash will be electronically deposited into your checking account.
It takes about 3-5 minutes to complete the application and most loans are funded by the next business day!
You will discuss the repayment terms with your lender and the agreed upon amount is automatically withdrawn from your checking account. You don’t even have to think about it.
Your interest rate will depend on your unique situation and you can discuss this with your lender when he/she contacts you.
Contact your loan lender before your payment is due and ask about setting up an extension plan. Please understand that if you don’t repay your loan the lender has the right to contact the consumer reporting agency and take legal actions if they deem it necessary.
Cap Credit ™ provides a lender matching service. When you complete an application it is sent to a pool of payday loan lenders. These lenders will review your application and contact you if you’re approved. Payday loans are not allowed in all states which includes New York.
Go here to get your loan.